Yes, the winner of the Tour de France in 2011 is back on top! Cadel Evans not only is an impressive athlete he is one of Oakley’s top riders.
Not planning on winning the Tour this year? Well, have no fear..you can have the glasses that all the boys of BMC (Swiss Cycling) wear.
The pair of choice for Cadel and many other riders is the Oakley Radarlock sunglasses.
- Oakley Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort Metal icon accents